SOLID Principles Succinctly Book is for all who want to write robust programs and want to follow best practices, In this book, I summarized things faced during practical problems.
Its around more than a decade (in 2005), when I published few white papers on “Best programming practices and using Uncle Bob’s solution for objects” and its honor to see my write up in the shape of book by Syncfusion.
Here are the outline/contents of book:
- Why SOLID?
- Should I Care About SOLID?
- Before Starting SOLID
- Single Responsibility Principle
- Open-Closed Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Interface Segregation Principle
- Dependency Inversion Principle
You can download PDF or Kindle version from here: SOLID Principles Succinctly
Feel free to share your suggestions/views.